Thursday, 12 March 2015

Electric Experiment Proceeding

Okay, so the night before last, I didn’t run Jenny and instead used the inverter to run the laptop and didn’t run the furnace. Things turned out okay, but by the end of yesterday morning, I could tell that Wanda’s batteries were getting low, but not completely drained.

So I did run Jenny last night to charge up Wanda’s batteries while not running the furnace. I ran the furnace for a bit this morning and it turned out to drain Wanda’s batteries a bit, I am now down to 2 bars. We shall see how that does in running the laptop tonight, with no furnace.


I may end up running Jenny for a bit, who knows, the experimentation is part of the fun. 

No comments:

Post a comment