I only have to get through today and tonight and I will be on my way for my much needed winter break. I am looking forward to the simple things, like:
• Not having to melt the leftover coffee in my coffee cup so I can toss the frozen coffee out, before my morning coffee.
• Not seeing my breath in my house.
• Not taking “Mitten Breaks” in my typing (as in pause to wear mittens to warm up my hands).
• Real heat around the clock in my house (as in 20C)
• Not wearing three sets of long johns all the time at home.
• Sleeping in sheets and not in a -40C rated sleeping bag.
I am managing in the cold, but I need a break, I will persevere and I will get through this. I will achieve my goals and get ahead in life . . . I just despise the cold.