I didn’t blog yesterday because I was busy an, to be honest, I couldn’t really think of what to say.
In an interesting bit of news I had to defrost my door-lock with a candle again. I did have propane and electricity, so no dangling my butt out of my emergency exit this morning.
This morning I decided to sit down and make new goals for myself to spur myself forward to ever greater things.
I have long ago heard the saying, “Aim for the stars, cause even if you miss, you’ll get the moon.” So, I have now decided on new goals.
1. I will put and keep $1000.00 in my main account at all times. (Done this Monday.)
2. I will consolidate my truck and trailer loan, and configure it to pay it off in 3 – 4 years.
3. I will buy myself that new laptop that I want (and have earned).
4. I will save $10,000.00 in my contingency fund (with incremental goals of $2000.00.
5. I will pay off my Truck and Trailer Loan!
After I achieve these goals, I will set new ones, I will keep on moving forward, going onward and upwards. There are other things that I want and other side goals that I am always trying to figure out how to achieve.
I still want a relationship, some little piece of land to settle down on, at least temporarily. I will work on these as I go, but as far as my finances go, I will keep moving towards these ones.
If you don’t set goals, you will achieve nothing, because that is what you set out to do.
Post a Comment