Okay, so just to be clear, I have been blogging steadily, every weekday, as per normal. It is just that somehow my posts to Facebook had been marked as “friends only” or something like that.
I do post the link to my latest blog entry on my Facebook feed and Twitter (@geoffwestlock) under the hashtag of #theurbannomads.
I post the link to the Facebook and Twitter, to let people know that something new is there, but this is not the only way to get this information.
I have always maintained that I post a new blog entry usually around 8am (mountain time) each weekday, so the easiest thing is to just check the site (www.theurbannomads.ca)
You will always see the newest blog entry up top but can easily scroll down to see the last few entries right on that page.
To the right there is a navigation tool that will let you go back over the last few years and even to the first entry of December 5, 2013.
I will continue to post each new blog entry to both Facebook and Twitter as a convenience but as always you can just check the site.
I also, and always, welcome feedback either through Facebook, twitter, or the contact form on the left.
As a quick recap for those of you who have missed it:
• I have started to put large payments directly on the Wanda Loan each payday.
• I pulled some cash out of my holiday fund at work and put that on the Wanda Loan (bad idea . . . payroll taxes.)
• I have knocked a considerable amount off of the Wanda Loan, so far.
• I am on track to be totally debt free this year.
• I am also going to pay my Truck and Trailer insurance, both up front and in full this year.
• Before this year is out I will only have one monthly bill (my cell phone bill) and that is on a month to month basis (not obligated to keep it).
As always: Keep your head up, your attitude positive and keep moving forward!
Post a Comment