Friday 19 January 2018

Wanda Repair Estimate

Today, after work I will take Wanda to the RV Dealership to talk to them about the repairs that are needed to be done to Wanda. 

Again, I won’t be just dropping her off, as I want to be sure that they have the stuff needed and the ability to start those repairs right away. 

This is because for every day that Wanda is in for repairs, I am in a hotel. This is unavoidable, and what I consider part of the cost of the repairs.

The main thing that needs to be fixed is the propane system. It will be nice to have the option to run the furnace as well as use my stove once again. (Not to mention the hot water tank).

There are a few other small, minor things that need to be looked at as well. I will also see about a few possible upgrades (which I will blog about if/when I get them).

I don’t know how busy they are, but I know that if I don’t book it now, I will be looking at a waiting time of months, so I have to look into it now.

I am still hemming and hawing about whether or not to put this repair on my low interest rate card and carry that balance until after my savings targets have been achieved late next year. We shall see how that goes.

As always: Keep your head up, your attitude positive, and keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment