Okay, I know that it is not officially summer, but for me I am in Summer Mode (almost).
I know that I have not de-winterized, so I am not officially in Summer Mode (as I don’t have running water, yet), but for me summer is here.
Why do I say this? Here are a few reasons why:
• I had my door and all windows and vents open as I enjoyed the light breeze wafting through the trailer.
• I didn’t use my furnace once.
• I put my cold weather gear into storage.
• I actually took two quilts off of the bed (and I was fine).
• I had to roll those quilts back for part of the night (to cool down).
• I was in shorts all weekend.
It is nice that the warm weather has returned, but it is also nice that things are looking up and non-freezing temps are back.
I know that things can and will turn on a dime, yet with all things I will adapt and roll with whatever comes, yet I will also enjoy the little nice things in life as they come along.
As always: Keep your head up, your attitude positive, and keep moving forward!