Friday, 29 March 2019

To Buy or Not to Buy?

So, the whole decision as to whether to buy or not has been still ratting around in my head this past while. 

I will admit that I have still been looking on realtor websites and have been looking to see what I could get for my modest budget. 

As even if I were to buy something, I refuse to have the cost of owning and operating that house to be more than half of my income, in fact I expect it to be less than that.

With the warmer weather returning, I know that it is not pressing, so I have decided to push it off until I at least reach the one-third mark towards my savings goal.

That will be this fall, also come fall the weather will be getting colder again, so I will face the decision to either: 1) stick it out in Wanda, 2) rent a room or 3) buy a condo.

Even if I do buy a place, I will not evaporate my savings, as that would be far too dangerous and put me in a hazardous position. 

For now, I will just plod on forward and build my savings with each payday. As each time I put more into my savings, my options are increased that much more. 

As always: Keep your head up, your attitude positive, and keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a comment